[clug] MS Access Replacement

Tony and Robyn Lewis beakysnugger at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Feb 13 19:38:35 GMT 2005

On Sun, 2005-02-13 at 08:52 -0500, Jay Mutter wrote:
> I recently read a post you made some time ago about a crossplatform
> replacement for MS-Access.
> I am wondering if you have found or settled on any particular system??

I don't remember the orig post (and am interested in the answer), but a
work colleage asked the same question a little while ago.  The only
thing I could find then was Base, from the upcoming OpenOffice.org 2.0
release.  Apparently a prerelease is available now.  NFI, but HTH.

--
Tony and Robyn Lewis <beakysnugger at yahoo.co.uk>