[clug] OT: DDR RAM and FSB speed

Duncan Roe duncan_roe at acslink.net.au
Sun Feb 6 03:38:08 GMT 2005

Hi Darren,

It seems the BIOS is reserving that last 0.5GB(!)

This is the reply from MSI tech support:-

I replied suggesting it was about time this legacy BIOS feature was updated - no
reply.

I know, I've read "Never buy MSI" on this list before. But I like the board
otherwise. Just wish they would fix the BIOS.

Cheers ... Duncan.