[clug] December clug talk

Pascal Klein 4pascal at tpg.com.au
Sun Dec 11 08:13:12 GMT 2005

Hi.

I'm interested in holding a talk at the next meeting, if the slot hasn't been
already filled. I've watched a few nice presentions gotten from the net
recently and was inspired thus to do something similar.

I would like to hold it on beautifying developer blogs with some nice graphics
(banner, layout and so forth). Maybe, if time permitts, I would also like to
cover how icons are developed using Inkscape and The GIMP, where I intend to
shed some light on the recent Tango Project which might be of interest not
only to the GNOME guys amongst you but also any KDE and XFCE users.

How does that sound so far?

Cheers,
Pascal Klein