[clug] December clug talk

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Sun Dec 11 11:47:56 GMT 2005

Traditionally, the December talk is more of a Christmas party. Paul Wayper
has volunteered his abode for the purpose this year, and Chances are pretty
good that ANU will be a ghost town around the 22nd, and finding *anyone* to
open N101, let alone close it when we're done, is not something I'd like to
lay money on.

If people would like to let me know what they would like to do, I'll get the
appropriate email out shortly.

a) Party like it's 2005 at Paul's place on the 22nd

b) Party like it's 2005 at somewhere else on the 22nd

c) Try to find a venue for the talk and we eat pizza like it's 2005.

We also need to decide on what we want to do with the January CLUG meeting,
as it's on when LCA is on, and chances are good we are going to lose some
core members, including anyone who can open/close N101 for us. But, anyway,
members, cast your votes to me off list.

Assessment will be totally transparent (in that anyone can look at my Clug
folder to see how many voted for what, but the Deleted items is out of
bounds), and judges decision can be swayed with copious amounts of Alcohol
or Pancakes.

Steve