[clug] Re: New Users perspective on Linux

Rodney Peters rpeters at pcug.org.au
Fri Apr 15 00:53:42 GMT 2005

I'll second QCad.  I usually get it as part of SuSE, where it does not have
the 10 minute limit.  (but it is not included with the free-ware FTP distro)

I've used it for only simple designs - office layouts etc.  It is easy to
follow, uses the same procedures as heavy-weight CAD, and supports drawing
exchange formats - should be able to transfer drawings to other CAD systems,
if necessary.

Rod