[clug] broadband usage on static IP

Evan Cox ejcox at optusnet.com.au
Mon Apr 11 02:58:36 GMT 2005

Hi Bill,

 First time I have tried reply to any type of mailing list, so please forgive
if I do something silly.

I am with optus, and uploads are not included in my usage.  From what i
gather, I should be able to open a bittorrent session, and leave it open for
as long as I want. Although I have not tried this yet, I do know that I am
not charged for the uploads - only downloads. Also I am DHCP not static.

cheers

Evan