[clug] September Programmers' SIG meeting

Alex Satrapa grail at goldweb.com.au
Thu Sep 9 06:34:01 GMT 2004

On 9 Sep 2004, at 15:58, Paul Warren wrote:

> Unfortuately things have come up and I can't make tonight's meeting.
> :o(

Tonight??!?  Whoops. Serves me right for deleting read messages before
the thread's completed, huh?

I won't be able to present this tonight - I'll see if I can get hold of
software, hardware or documentation from our old project.  I've been
meaning to revisit the project, though lack of compiler and ICE has
kept me away for a long time.

Apologies for my cataleptic ignorance,
Alex

"If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we
can solve them."  --Isaac Asimov