[clug] September Programmers' SIG meeting

David Price david.price at anu.edu.au
Thu Sep 9 08:27:27 GMT 2004

On Thu, Sep 09, 2004 at 04:34:01PM +1000, Alex Satrapa wrote:
> On 9 Sep 2004, at 15:58, Paul Warren wrote:
>
> >Unfortuately things have come up and I can't make tonight's meeting.
> >:o(
>
> Tonight??!?  Whoops. Serves me right for deleting read messages before
> the thread's completed, huh?

Hehe :)  We'll look forward to hearing about it at a future meeting.

As for tonight, I am not qualified to talk about either
user-mode-Linux nor embedded programming.  I could however do a
demonstration/tutorial about Ruby.  It would have no preparation, no
slides etc, but could be fun all the same.

David