[clug] ato gets with it (nearly)

David Price david.price at anu.edu.au
Thu Oct 28 23:24:57 GMT 2004

Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Also, did anyone else try etax2004 under wine?  It installs and runs
> although the help doesn't appear to work.  I was not going to trust my tax
> return to it though :-)

I used it to do my tax last year and again this year.  It's fairly good
for completing the tax return, just not for submitting it.

I spent many hours trying to get it to submit, and even went to the
extent of installing IE under wine, but in the end was unsuccessful and
had to copy the data file over to a friend's laptop to submit it.