[clug] ato gets with it (nearly)

Stephen Jenkin sjenkin at canb.auug.org.au
Thu Oct 28 08:34:13 GMT 2004

This came up on the OSIA list a few days ago from Bojan Smojver:

Perhaps he'll post back to you directly...

All the pages I thought I could like on http://lists.osia.net.au and
http://wiki.osia.net.au need username/password.

cheers
steve

<copy>
"Just an FYI that I posted a brief page into Wiki about ATO Business
Portal interoperablity. As usual, it is not supported under Linux, but it
does actually work. I am yet to try out bigger things with it, but at
least I can login.

--
Bojan
</copy>