[clug] spam attacker

Ivan Leo Puoti puoti at inwind.it
Tue Oct 12 21:11:51 GMT 2004

>The merchant normally doesn't find that the credit card is fraudulent
>until a month or so down the track,
You mean they don't verify the credit card when the site is registered? At this
point, why would all these hosts provide bollet proof hosting, if they don't get
paid?  If all spammers swindle them, why don't they just close sites when they
get spam reports?
>Also, if the spammer does decide to sue for defrauding them, so much the
>better - the world now has a face they can put behind the spam :)
No, they won't come after me, they have to much to loose and to little to gain.

Ivan.