[clug] LDAP/Samba talk

Nicholas Reese nicholas_ian_reese at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 25 21:48:49 GMT 2004

Hi all,

Due to being based in the Solomon Islands at the moment I was unable to
attend the last meeting. We have just started the Solomon Islands Linux
Users Group (SILUG), and there is a strong interest in Samba here (I have a
Samba server running in the best hotel in town), so I would like to give a
similar talk at the next SILUG meeting. Would I be able to get some notes
etc. from the talk? Any CLUG member who would like to come to a SILUG
meeting please feel free (BYO UPS).

Regards,

Nick Reese
Solomon Islands Linux Users Group