[clug] Linux XML validator

Rob McAuliffe rob1 at mcauliffe.id.au
Fri Nov 19 22:52:37 GMT 2004

Netbeans (netbeans.org) is a java-based IDE that can do XML
validation...

If you don't want the rest of it, its so modular you can switch just
about everything off.

Rob

(In all fairness, Eclipse (eclipse.org) is the IBM based similar IDE
(Netbeans is Sun based) - I don't know if it does XML validation, but it
may do...)

--
Rob McAuliffe <rob1 at mcauliffe.id.au>