[clug] Turning NMEA commands into maps

Andrew Smith andrew at coolchilli.com
Thu Nov 11 21:15:14 GMT 2004

I've played with GPSdrive a bit, it'll plot live from gpsd, take a text
file or mysql as waypoints and routes.  I may or may not have got it
working with Kismet and gone war-driving, it'll plot open and closed
padlock icons for different AP's :)

I haven't played with it for a while, but I remember the map import
actually worsened in the most recent version then.  The older version
allowed very easy import by picking 2 waypoints on your map image and it
auto-scaled.  I grabbed images from Canberra By Suburbs and maporama.com
for closer images.

Good luck
Andrew