[clug] "Powered by Linux" case stickers

Darren Freeman daz111 at rsphysse.anu.edu.au
Mon May 31 06:20:01 GMT 2004

Hi all,

I was wondering if we could do a bulk purchase of those lovely little PC
case stickers that have the standard Tux image and "Powered by Linux".

I've never bought them but all the ones I use came via EverythingLinux
for $1 each in small quantities posted.

I just go through these things so fast I need some more, and I was
hoping we could get everybody in on the action. I vaguely remember
hearing about LinuxSA doing this once. I would want 5 at <= $5 and I
think we should all get some at the next CLUG or PSIG meeting.

Anyway it's going to be tough to get ANU to buy me some so I must bite
the bullet and fund our computers having stickers out of my own wallet
;)

Have fun,
Darren