[clug] free serial terminals, serial printer, 19" or 20" Digital monitors

Jason Ozolins jason.ozolins at anu.edu.au
Thu May 20 04:00:40 GMT 2004

Hi folks,

I thought that CLUG folk might find this stuff slightly interesting.  I
know I am not an active poster to the list, but it's free stuff, so
maybe that balances out...

2 * serial terminals, NCR badged, OEM'd from Wyse.
1 * NEC Pinwriter printer, serial interface.
2 * 19" or 20" DEC monitors.  Fixed frequency, sync on green.  Very
heavy.  It may be that one of them has separate Hsync/Vsync inputs as
well - my memory is fuzzy on that.  Suit someone with an old DEC
workstation.

All this stuff was working at last check, but that was a while back.

Anyway, if anyone wants this stuff, let me know ASAP - I need to clear
it out of a storage room in Hume by Monday morning.  I can bring it in
to work at the ANU if you want to pick it up from there.  Also, that way
we can plug it in and establish basic function so that you don't get
saddled with dud gear.
--
Jason Ozolins
Technical Support Group                 Local: x55449
The Australian National University      Email: jason.ozolins at anu.edu.au