[clug] Debugging system lockups

Rohan Mitchell rohan.mitchell at undefined.homelinux.net
Mon May 10 13:32:11 GMT 2004

Hi,
This sounds exactly like the problem i'm having (I have an abit nf7-s,
which uses nforce2). I had noapic and apic=off in the append line for
lilo, but not nolapic. I'll give it a try over the next few days and let
you know.

Thanks,
Rohan

PS. Cody, i had checked cpu and case temps, and it didnt seem to be
related. Under load the cpu would go to around 50, while it was usually
in the mid-40s when it crashed.