[clug] Videotaping CLUG talks

James McNeill j at jamesm.id.au
Wed Mar 24 03:57:09 GMT 2004

I agree that taping all of the meeting would inhibit people due to risk
of being an idiot on public record, rather than just for a moment in
front of people that know you're an idiot.

Many speakers are kind/organised enough to put the slides of their talk
up on their own web sites afterwards. I would encourage this instead of
live footage.

any chance of running a talk through voice recognition, and putting a
transcript up?

-jm

--
James McNeill