[clug] Videotaping CLUG talks

Rob Shugg rshugg at kinetitech.com.au
Wed Mar 24 04:13:51 GMT 2004

I find it really hard to get to the meetings due to two young children
But would like to be able to see the presentations. And being a very
average public speaker myself I have found that size of the real or
potential audience has very little effect on me ... I'm pretty much
always paralized with nerves...

rob

--
CTO