[clug] Reinstall and reformat?

gbj at theforce.com.au gbj at theforce.com.au
Fri Mar 19 00:08:32 GMT 2004

I would install it on another new partition completly because some things
will break, especially if you are using 10.  Niether sound, TV, or
wireless work on my installation of 10.  So be carefull.

O)nce you are happy with your installation then migrate to it. But leave
the option to run as usuall.

Grahame Jordan