[clug] ADSL routers

Antti.Roppola at brs.gov.au Antti.Roppola at brs.gov.au
Tue Mar 9 00:26:42 GMT 2004

NAT devices are also excellent for relatives who can be expected to
use Windows and will expect you to provide unlimited support for
any firewall device you inflict upon them. Perhaps not the *most*
secure hardware, but Better Than Nothing (TM).

Also, Mr Smith has previously bought my attention to the Linksys WRT-54G:

} It runs a linux based firmware. There are tools available to roll your
} own.

(Though it doesn't seem to have its own ADSL)

Cheers,

Antti