[clug] [For Sale] Novell / IBM 1-day Linux Technical Workshop

Chris Gacesa CGacesa at novell.com
Mon Jun 28 07:19:14 GMT 2004

Hey CLUGers,

For those of you who took offense to my email about the "Novell / IBM
workshop", I sincerely apologise. For those members who weren't at the
meeting last Thursday night, I provided a brief verbal introduction to
this workshop. A couple of you suggested that I publish the workshop
information (under the For Sale banner) to the rest of the group who
were unable to make the meeting.

>From Novell's point of view, we are wanting to embrace the Linux and
Open Source communities around the world, as we know that we can learn
from your experience and knowledge. Our goal is to assist and ensure
that Linux and the Open Source Community as a whole is able to dispel
the "myths" and "fud" that is continuously thrown in it's direction by
putting a bit of Corporate clout around the offering and make it a real
choice for customers.

Thanks to all those who provided feedback ... all is duly noted.

Cheers,
Chris G.