[clug] [For Sale] Novell / IBM 1-day Linux Technical Workshop

Darren Freeman daz111 at rsphysse.anu.edu.au
Sat Jun 26 12:49:06 GMT 2004

On Sat, 2004-06-26 at 22:02, Tomasz Ciolek wrote:
> > So this list supplies it's own "Functional unsubscribe facility" as
> > well, for those who make use of it, and Chris did make use of it.
>
> If it does simply mention it in the message. Problem solved.
>
> Tomasz

If you are a new list member, you should have been made aware of the
ability to turn topics on and off when you subscribed. There is a topic
for FOR SALE and you have had the option at any time to turn it off.

If you are an old list member, you were explicitly informed about this
topic being added when the decision was made, ala Mikal's reference.

Either way you are already aware of this option as part of your regular
usage of the list. I see no reason to mention it as part of every
message belonging to the FOR SALE topic.

Have fun,
Darren