[clug] [For Sale] Novell / IBM 1-day Linux Technical Workshop

Tomasz Ciolek tmc at dreamcraft.com.au
Sat Jun 26 11:57:03 GMT 2004

Neil...

On Sat, Jun 26, 2004 at 09:47:18PM +1000, Neil Pickford wrote:
> Tomasz
>
> And who dare say appointed YOU the list moderator and voice of all the
> list members.

Firtly my opinion is my own, but the facts of the law stand on thier
own. Hoever since you seem to need to know...

I work for the Australian Communications Authority who has been appointed as
the agency to enforce the Anti Spam laws in this country... so perhaps I know
something bout what the laws and regulations say and what effect they have?

> I for one thought the message in question was appropriate for an open
> Linux users group list such as CLUG. An occasional short message
> suitably marked indicating relevant local (Canberra) training
> opportunities is useful News.
 That is your prerogative.

I respectfully sugest that perhaps you should read the rest of the thread
before jumping up and down and making a fuss. Of course any private
commentry is garetfully accepted.

best regards
Tomasz Ciolek

--