[clug] [For Sale] Novell / IBM 1-day Linux Technical Workshop

Neil Pickford neilp at goldweb.com.au
Sat Jun 26 11:47:18 GMT 2004

Tomasz

And who dare say appointed YOU the list moderator and voice of all the
list members.

I for one thought the message in question was appropriate for an open
Linux users group list such as CLUG. An occasional short message
suitably marked indicating relevant local (Canberra) training
opportunities is useful News.

Neil Pickford