[clug] Linux on the 12" PowerBook

Andreas Bauer baueran at in.tum.de
Thu Jun 24 21:10:11 GMT 2004

On Thu, Jun 24, 2004 at 05:34:07PM +1000, Rob Weir wrote:

> I just bought a Netgear MA-111 USB wireless thingy for my 12" iBook G4,
> and it works great with the linux-wlan-ng drivers.  prism2_usb is the
> one.  I'm writing this from Valentino's at the moment, no less.  I'll be
> at clug with said usb thing if you want to ask me about it or see it in
> action or anything.

That is good news.  Now my only worry is external VGA...

Bringing your iBook to CLUG meeting wont help though, as I'm not in
Canberra at the moment...  :-)

Thanks,
Andi.

--
(o_  Andreas Bauer, baueran at in.tum.de, http://www4.in.tum.de/~baueran/
//\  "If you want to make God laugh, tell him about your