multicast routing (was Re: [clug] Linux Router)

Duncan Bolt duncan.bolt at anu.edu.au
Wed Jun 23 06:20:05 GMT 2004

I was wondering about two switches. One off the marconi for tv, and
the other to share internet.

If it works, then I will stop fiddling with the router.

I can't remember the exact prices, but I saw XBoxes, at EB Belconnen
at around $224 on the weekend. I suppose places like Big W will have
them slightly cheaper ie $2 less so they can claim to be the cheapest.

--

Duncan Bolt
IT Officer