[clug] ISP recommendation

Collins, Steve Steve.Collins at industry.gov.au
Tue Jun 8 23:12:40 GMT 2004

The information contained in this e-mail, and any attachments to it, is
intended for the use of the addressee and is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, read, forward, copy or retain any of the information. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please delete it and notify the sender by return e-mail or telephone.
The Commonwealth does not warrant that any attachments are free from viruses or any other defects. You assume all liability for any loss, damage or other consequences which may arise from opening or using the attachments.