[clug] Video editing under linux and financial incentives.

Anthony David adavid at adavid.com.au
Tue Jun 8 09:55:49 GMT 2004

On Tue, Jun 08, 2004 at 04:54:37PM +1000, Telek, John wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>    I have a rather strong interest in editing DV format video under
> linux. My preference is Windows XP pro and Adobe premier.

[Snipped spew]

This drivel is in direct contrast with attitudes and efforts of many CLUG
members who have gone through much greater trials and tribulations of
discovery leading to real improvements to Linux. I guess as Linux comes to
prominence, the greater is the chance of the user population containing
 attitudes like this.

Vent your anger somewhere else.

--
Anthony David

Gambling(n): A discretionary tax on those asleep during high school maths
http://adavid.com.au/
0xA72CE1ED fingerprint = EA1E C69E FE59 BBE1 AA4B  F354 BD09 9765 A72C E1ED