[clug] is it me or transact?

Paul Hampson Paul.Hampson at anu.edu.au
Mon Jul 26 11:42:08 GMT 2004

On Mon, Jul 26, 2004 at 07:37:21PM +1000, Jim Watson wrote:
> Since losing connection from 3:27am until 4:24am this morning my transact
> internet connection has been painfully slow, but i dont know is it the isp or
> transact or is it just me?
> does anyone else see this? there has been no announcements from anyone

There was supposed to be intermittant and regionalised video and data
interrruptions from 1am through 3am this morning, and all ISP services
should have been down from 4:30am through 5am to replace the faulty
network card that caused that Sunday a month or two ago where the entire
network took a day off and went to the movies. (With me. I don't
remember what we saw, but it was good. ^_^)

I'd forgotten that was today... Explains why my PPP link was down when I
got home tonight. >_<

Mind you, your problem appears to have been _between_ maintenance
windows.

Paul "TBBle" Hampson, MCSE
Paul.Hampson at Anu.edu.au

"No survivors? Then where do the stories come from I wonder?"
-- Capt. Jack Sparrow, "Pirates of the Caribbean"

use, duplication and distribution.