[clug] softdrinks and plastic cups

Nemo nemo at cheeky.house.cx
Thu Jul 22 01:39:45 GMT 2004

> I suggest 2 2L coke, 2 2L sprite, 1 2L diet coke.

We got the pizza algorithm good years ago, but I think the drink one
needs work. For my vote, more coke, less sprite. (the coke always seems
to go quickly, and I'm sure I usually observe sprite being drunk as a
last resort. But maybe it's just me ;)

Unfortunately, I can't provide anything this month.  (I just checked
my party cupboard for cups, and found that I can do streamers, plastic
plates, party hats, whistles and napkins...  but I'm all out of cups)

.../Nemo