[clug] CLUG meeting 22 July 2004

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Mon Jul 19 00:54:38 GMT 2004

All

Michael Still is at OLS in Canadia, so I am sending the reminder this month.

The July CLUG meeting is on Thursday night
(22 July 2004) at 7pm in room N101, on
the ground floor of the Computer Science and
Information Technology building at the ANU.

As always, don't forget about the pizza, so come
hungry and bring about $6 to cover the cost of
your share if you want some.

See http://clug.org.au/ for more directions and
a map.

(yes unlike the meeting last month which was in June 2005 (both in the
subject and the body) we have moved the meeting this month back to 2004.
<g>)

Currently there are no talks scheduled, any volunteers?

All of you who have ordered and subsequently paid for lca2005 promotional
t-shirts can pick them up at CLUG, also we have some new postcards.

	See You
	    Steve

--
sjh at wibble.net http://svana.org/sjh
You are subtle as a window pane standing in my view