[clug] Soothing the Naysayers: Patents and the Australia-United States Free Trade Agreement

David Tulloh david.tulloh at infaze.com.au
Mon Jul 5 05:28:00 GMT 2004

I went, Rusty was lurking up the back, everyone else looked like a lawyer.

It was very interesting but it was really a law talk for lawyers, it
focused on problems with the committee review procedure, touched on if
it was a good thing in a very broad sense and then moved into potential
implementation problems due to poor wording and vague statements.

David