[clug] Linux consultant/ assistance - please

Andrew Caudle ACaudle at itprojectsupport.com.au
Thu Jul 1 04:43:24 GMT 2004

All,
Thank you all for your response.  The task is currently be looking into by a
member of the user group.

Dear Canberra Linux User Group,

Our companies Linux mail server has recently had a hard disk failure.
Current staff resources are either away on leave, or unavailable or not
Linux qualified.  We require a consultant or some one with expertise to
visit our office and configure the new server. the consultant would have to
complete the following:
*	Set and test net connection. This requires setting up the dialup
settings.
*	Allow all other machines on the network to ping.  The recently
install new versions uses 6 and other machines are 4.
*	Setup POP3 mail server
*	Configure DNS.

If you can assist or able to suggest someone who could assist; either within
business hours or outside business hours - please call 4D/ ITPS on 02 6286
9555

Andrew Caudle
4D/ ITPS