[clug] TransAct ISP

Michael Carden crash at michaelcarden.net
Sat Jan 17 01:51:41 GMT 2004

Sorry to rehash a possibly tired topic, but...

Among the recent discussions regarding suitable ISPs for ADSL etc, I have a
vague recollection that TransAct was mentioned along the way.

Well, Jo has decreed that we should become a TransAct household so I've signed
up for their phone/TV/data package.

Now all I need is an ISP. One with a Debian mirror would be excellent. One at
least slightly Linux-friendly would be good. One that won't send me broke
paying for throughput will suffice though.

Does the CLUG hive-mind have any suggestions?

Thanks,
MC