[clug] ettiquette dilemma

Ambrose Andrews ambrose at vrvl.net
Fri Jan 16 14:19:30 GMT 2004

hrm

free entertainment.

i signed up for lca2004 with enthusiasm but got an inconvenient two week
illness just in time to miss the whole thing, and yet all these nice
people keep sending me signed keys (presumably having had a visitation
from an angel bearing two forms of photo-id and my likeness).  Sure
don't make angels like they used to.

what a pain in the ethics. i shall contemplate how (and whether) to
breach the delicate subject with the miracle-afflicted persons
concerned.

  -AA.

--
  Ambrose Andrews
  LPO Box 8274 ANU Canberra ACT 2601 Australia