[clug] Auction @ clug tonight.

Telek, John John_Telek at tesg5.com.au
Thu Feb 26 04:29:00 GMT 2004

Take a Joke..........

     :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Steven Hanley [mailto:sjh at svana.org]
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2004 2:44 PM
To: linux at lists.samba.org
Cc: Robert Edwards
Subject: Re: [clug] Auction @ clug tonight.

On Thu, Feb 26, 2004 at 02:44:36PM +1100, Telek, John wrote:
> I will have some stuff for free and some stuff to auction off.
>
> Bidding starts at $1. See you there.
>
> For auction will be a nice industrial PC. 450Mhz PII, 256M ram. Made
> by ICS. 6 x isa and 6 x pci backplane. I'll chuck in a nice IO card
> with it.
>
> OKI Laser printer. OKIPage 12i. Still with original toner. Postscript
> installed. Good unix printer.
>
> Plus other stuff.

CLUG is not a commercial setting, especially the meeting, I think you
may find we do not let you into the department if you intend to rock up
and auction items on location at a clug meeting.

All a clug meeting is is a place to get together with other linux
enthusiasts and listen to people, talk to people and eat pizza or
something. If you wish to sell stuff in person find an auction house or
something.

	See You
	    Blunt Steve

--
sjh at wibble.net http://svana.org/sjh
You are subtle as a window pane standing in my view

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments to it:

(a) may be confidential and if you are not the intended recipient, any
interference with, use, disclosure or copying of this material is
unauthorised and prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please delete it and notify the sender;

(b) may contain personal information of the sender as defined under the
Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).  Consent is hereby given to the recipient(s) to
collect, hold and use such information for any reasonable purpose in the
ordinary course of TES' business, such as responding to this e-mail, or
forwarding or disclosing it to a third party.