[clug] CLUG Wiki

James Ring sjr at jdns.org
Thu Dec 30 10:13:30 GMT 2004

Hi all,

A long time ago, there was talk of having a Wiki on the CLUG website.

I'd just like to revive this topic, because I think a Wiki is a really good
idea, and could bring a bit of life to the CLUG website. I think it could be
a good way to document common procedures, or at least provide links to
documents which already exist in other places.

I would certainly be keen to share some of the things I've done with Linux,
and also read about what other people have been doing.

I also suggest MediaWiki (http://wikipedia.sourceforge.net/) as the actual
implementation, because it's easy to setup and use, and there are plenty of
examples of how to mark things up on http://wikipedia.org/  . :-)

Regards,
James

--