[clug] Broadcom 4306-based Airport adapter.

Francis Whittle fudje at phreaker.net
Tue Dec 14 07:48:27 GMT 2004

Yeah, there's actually a couple of them out there - Apparently Broadcom
have some kind of SDK for MIPS hardware router manufacturers... with a
MIPS binary driver.  The Linksys is one of them.

People are working on free drivers?  Awesome.

>From what I've read, using NDISwrapper around the Windows drivers under
qemu work relatively well.  Personally, I'd prefer something that
wrapped around the Darwin drivers (It uses ELF right?  Shouldn't be too
hard, just do a little kernel adaption?  Right?)

Love your WOTD.

	- Francis