[clug] Christmas BBQ

Kim Holburn kim.holburn at anu.edu.au
Mon Dec 13 05:45:17 GMT 2004

I'll book it.  Let you know tomorrow.

On 2004 Dec 13, , at 2:20 PM, Iain Little wrote:

> On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 06:56:34 +1100, Andrew Pollock
> <andrew-clug at andrew.net.au> wrote:
>> Okay, I declare 6:30pm onwards this Thursday at the closest BBQs to
>> N101
>> (which is apparently between the CSIT and chemistry builds (west end
>> of
>> CSIT)) to be the 2004 CLUG Christmas Party.
>
> Just in case you didn't already know, you need to make a booking.
> RSISE is responsible for the BBQ in question.
>
> [See:
> http://www.anu.edu.au/facilities/policies/functions-on-campus.html]
>

> Iain
> --

Kim Holburn
IT Manager, Canberra Research Laboratory
National Information and Communication Technology Australia
Ph: +61 2 61258620 M: +61 417820641
Email: kim.holburn at anu.edu.au  - PGP Public Key on request
Cacert Root Cert: http://www.cacert.org/index.php?id=16 ->
http://www.cacert.org/cacert.crt
Aust. Spam Act: To stop receiving mail from me: reply and let me know.

Use ISO 8601 dates [YYYY-MM-DD]
http://www.saqqara.demon.co.uk/datefmt.htm
                           -- Lloyd Biggle, Jr. Analog, Apr 1961