[clug] Christmas BBQ

Pietro Abate Pietro.Abate at anu.edu.au
Mon Dec 13 05:34:38 GMT 2004

On Mon, Dec 13, 2004 at 03:35:58PM +1100, Andrew Pollock wrote:
> > Just in case you didn't already know, you need to make a booking.
> > RSISE is responsible for the BBQ in question.
> > [See: http://www.anu.edu.au/facilities/policies/functions-on-campus.html]
> Gawd. This just all got a bit hard...

Working at RSISE (I've use the bbq few times but never booked it), I
think the general attitude in is: If you book it in advance, than you
have priority, if nobody books it, than everybody can use it.

As Steve said, I don't think either that you are supposed to book it.
Moreover there's an other bbq just on the north oval close to the tennis
courts...

++ WebBlog/Diary: http://blog.rsise.anu.edu.au/pietro
++
++ "All great truths begin as blasphemies." -George Bernard Shaw
++ Please avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments.