[clug] Christmas BBQ

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Sun Dec 12 21:12:03 GMT 2004

Andrew Pollock wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 13, 2004 at 07:04:21AM +1100, Michael Still wrote:
>
>> Andrew Pollock wrote:
>>

>>> Okay, I declare 6:30pm onwards this Thursday at the closest BBQs
>>> to N101 (which is apparently between the CSIT and chemistry
>>> builds (west end of CSIT)) to be the 2004 CLUG Christmas Party.
>>
>> Ummmm. According to me, this week is an LCA meeting week, not a
>> CLUG week... Am I confused?
>
> Argh. No, I am all out of whack because of the PSIG that didn't
> happen. Curses. I retract the previous statement declaring this
> Thursday to be the BBQ. I'm a bit stuck for alternative dates this
> week...

I'd come to a BBQ on Thursday next week (the 23rd) at ANU... Failing
that, we could have it earlier next week...

Mikal

--

Michael Still (mikal at stillhq.com) | "The geek shall inherit
http://www.stillhq.com            |  the earth"

Linux.conf.au 2005 -- Quite like an excellent Linux and Open Source
conference. http://lca2005.linux.org.au