[clug] Christmas BBQ

Andrew Pollock andrew-clug at andrew.net.au
Sun Dec 12 20:10:15 GMT 2004

On Mon, Dec 13, 2004 at 07:04:21AM +1100, Michael Still wrote:
> Andrew Pollock wrote:
>
> >Okay, I declare 6:30pm onwards this Thursday at the closest BBQs to N101
> >(which is apparently between the CSIT and chemistry builds (west end of
> >CSIT)) to be the 2004 CLUG Christmas Party.
>
> Ummmm. According to me, this week is an LCA meeting week, not a CLUG
> week... Am I confused?

Argh. No, I am all out of whack because of the PSIG that didn't happen.
Curses. I retract the previous statement declaring this Thursday to be the
BBQ. I'm a bit stuck for alternative dates this week...

--
linux.conf.au 2005   -  http://lca2005.linux.org.au/  -  Birthplace of Tux
April 18th to 23rd   -  http://lca2005.linux.org.au/  -       LINUX