[clug] Re: linux Digest, Vol 24, Issue 6

davidhornby davidhornby at ozemail.com.au
Mon Dec 6 19:09:25 GMT 2004

--
Sorry folks I usually knock it out but forgot.

However, I might add that it's a lot shorter than the long winded
disclaimers used by government departments and private companies at the
end of their emails and which have dubious legal authority and weight.

But it keeps them folks in the law section off the streets - right?

Regards

David Hornby