[clug] linksys WRT45G

Alex Satrapa grail at goldweb.com.au
Fri Dec 3 02:53:05 GMT 2004

On 3 Dec 2004, at 13:28, Michael James wrote:

> SI in Gladstone St Fyshwick just confirmed
>  they have another 3 [wrt54g] and can match that price.

So how long until we have a "hacking the WRT54G" CLUG? Linksys have
released a toolset, there's a project called "OpenWRT", and Google
knows of dozens of people who've posted custom software images for the
platform.

There's even a guide on adding the right hardware to get the two
on-board serial ports working (you need to add a RS-232 line driver and
9-pin D, which requires case modifications).

Catchya
Alex