[clug] Fibre Channel

Brian Morris brian at netspeed.com.au
Thu Apr 29 22:18:47 GMT 2004

Hi Burn,

I probably have the cables you need here at NetSpeed.

On another note - I have a Fibre Channel HBA card with Fibre GBIC and I
would love to swap it for a copper-based one.  Do you want to swap?  Or does
anyone else??

Alternatively, does anyone know of a Fibre to Copper GBIC adaptor?

Regards,

Brian Morris
NetSpeed.