[clug] CLUG meeting 22 April 2005

Nigel Cunningham ncunningham at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Apr 21 00:16:41 GMT 2004

On Wed, 2004-04-21 at 09:44, Darren Freeman wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-04-21 at 06:55, Nigel Cunningham wrote:
> > Hi.
>
> > Okay! I'll do some preparation then. Is anything special required for
> > plugging my laptop into the overhead?
>
> To answer that, I first need to know if you believe in the usage of
> Magick Most Dark.

So it can be a bit of a pain to get going? I'll try and be early.

> Otherwise some kind of prayer wouldn't go astray ;)

That I can do :>

Nigel

--
Nigel & Michelle Cunningham
C/- Westminster Presbyterian Church Belconnen

Evolution (n): A hypothetical process whereby infinitely improbable events occur
with alarming frequency, order arises from chaos, and no one is given credit.