[clug] [FOR SALE]: Use of a linux geek for a week or two.

Paul Warren u3292467 at student.anu.edu.au
Tue Apr 13 00:41:02 GMT 2004

Hi there,

You have a chance at using my skills for a week or two, for a very
reasonable price!

I have linux system admin skills, including Apache, SAMBA, NFS, and
firewalling.  I have primarily used Linux From Scratch
(www.linuxfromscratch.org), and am also familiar with RedHat based
systems (YellowDog 3.0 and Redhat 7 through 9), and slackware.

I can code well in Eiffel, C and Fortran, and have some skills with
Java and C++.

I can write user  documentation which is primarily what I've done on
the Neuros database manipulator (neurosdbm.sourceforge.net).

For more info check out my resume at
www.geocities.com/qvack_82/resume.html

All I ask in payment is a reliable coffee supply, maybe a pizza here or
there, and a reference at the end.

Cheers

Paul Warren
u3292467 at anu dot edu dot au