[clug] GnuPG?

Mick Howe mickhowe at bigpond.net.au
Sat Apr 3 12:21:13 GMT 2004

On Sat, 3 Apr 2004 21:22, you wrote:
> And why?
> > this little black duck pushes signed/encrypted email straight into the
> > bit bucket usually
the only emails I get are from either friends who have nothing to say or from
mailing lists.

my friends, genreally don't know enough about computer to use sigs/encryption.

mailing lists are not the place to transmit information sensitive enough to
need sign/encrypt.

I couldn't be bothered setting up extra software just to pander to someone
elses ego.

another pet hate of mine is people who use massive signatures and / or
copyright / my view not my boss' disclaimers at the foot of every mail they
send.

I've seen 30 line signatures / disclaimers quoted five or six times on mails
that are a one line reply to a one line statement many times on this list

/]/]ik