Apologies was Re: [clug] e-smith 6.x distro anyone

Stephen Jenkin sjenkin at canb.auug.org.au
Sat Apr 3 02:11:17 GMT 2004

Thanks to everyone who replied, especially to Rasjid who had a copy.
Apologies that I didn't keep you informed.

I checked my PCUG/TIP usage & found I wouldn't exceed my download quota,
confirmed this with the helpful admins, downloaded the 350Mb from
planetmirror and have burnt a CD.

Caveat:  The newest ISO image is circa Dec 2003.  I still need to pull the
latest RPMS and update the image...

So - Guess that makes me the person to ask for a few months if anyone
wants a copy of e-smith/SME...  Happy to do this on a swap-CD basis.

cheers
steve

On Sat, 3 Apr 2004, Rasjid Wilcox wrote:

> On Friday 02 April 2004 12:46, Steve Jenkin wrote:
> > Anyone got the 350Mb ISO image for the latest (6.0beta3?) 'E-Smith'
> > server/Mitel SME?  Can you suggest how I can get a copy from you?
>
> Did you get a copy?  I forgot to download the current version last night, but
> can do it tonight if you still want it?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Rasjid.
>
> --